For your float, you only need to bring yourself. Everything else is provided.
BEFORE YOUR FLOAT
- Don’t shave or wax the same day as your float.
- Remove your contacts.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Do eat a small meal 1 ½ hours prior to floating.
FOR YOUR FLOAT
- Arrive and Check in
- Enter your dressing room and place clothes in storage bin or on hangers.
- Put on robe making sure to close it around you.
- Place the spa slippers on your feet.
- Enter into the Float Room.
- Shower well to remove body oils, lint and other debris.
- Enter the float basin using the hand rail.
- Lie on your back with your head towards the back wall.
AFTER YOUR FLOAT
- After 60 minutes or 90 minutes you will hear music and this signals you that your float is over.
- Sit up in basin and tap on the tap light.
- Exit the float basin using the handrail.
- Shower to remove the Epsom salt.
- Use the spray bottle of vinegar on hair/ears for more removal of salt.
- Take plenty of cleansing breaths.
- Towel off, put on robe and slippers.
- Exit room and return to dressing room to get dressed.
After your float we invite you to share your experience with us. Please also feel free to take another moment before getting back to the outside world by enjoying some refreshing water or aromatic hot tea in our reception area. Let the post float GLOW linger.